My winter can't-live-without list...
1. In the absence of a real fire place I light a bunch of candles. Drives my boyfriend nuts as the apartment smells like a lady's boudoir, but hey.
2. Lucas PawPaw ointment is made in Australia from fermented pawpaw fruit and I'm pretty sure there's no self respecting Australian out there sans this in their handbag. It's the most wonderous salve for winter skin, insect bites, cuts, scrapes, burns...you name it.
3. The best fake tan I've used. Ever.
4. From a young age mum taught us the importance of moisturizing (there wasn't a room in our house that didn't contain a pot of Astral) and this is the only moisturizer I've found that lasts all day long.
5. Perscription only, this stuff is dynamite when it comes to fine lines, especially when one has indugled in a little too much sun (as I have been known to). Use it sparingly though!
6. Kate Spade NY x Poppy King nail polish. The perfect balance of coral and red.